Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Smelly Cunt


As many of my listeners on BlogTalkRadio already know, I have what’s called “vaginal odor.” I’ve had to live with this condition for quite some time, but since my husband started helping me clean “down there,” I’m finally beginning to cope with this repulsive scent. However, Vic can’t solve everything. A sponge bath and wafting baking soda into my crotch only does so much, so I’m beginning to do some research on what steps I need to take to permanently eliminate the foul odors which emanate from my vagina. I’m using this blog as a medium by which I can document my tumultuous journey to freshness.
Vaginal odor is any abnormal odor which originates from the vagina. An abnormal vaginal odor is often described as having a “fishy” smell. Abnormal vaginal odor is often associated with other symptoms such as vaginal itching or irritation and vaginal discharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment