Tuesday, January 3, 2012

100 Lies Told By Debi Daly


  1. “I’m a good person.”
  2. “I don’t stalk Moxie.”
  3. “I’m never mean.”
  4. “Everyone loves me.”
  5. “I’m untrollable.”
  6. “I’m a counselor.”
  7. “I only have 5 haters.”
  8. “I don’t fart.”
  9. “Trolls hacked me.”
  10. “BTR doesn’t count all of the people who listen to my stream.”
  11. “I’m rich.”
  12. “Vic is a P.I.”
  13. “Stephen isn’t retarded.”
  14. “Heather’s not a slut.”
  15. “I hold this marriage together.”
  16. “I haven’t done drugs since before my children were born.”
  17. “I am 42 years old.”
  18. “Vic loves me.”
  19. “BTR says I’ve changed trolling.”
  20. “I’ve never cheated on Vic.”
  21. “Vic isn’t a cuckold.”
  22. “I didn’t edit that Moxie video.”
  23. “I’m not a drug dealer.”
  24. “I’ve held a paying job that required me to perform physically/mentally demanding tasks.”
  25. “I have a soul.”
  26. “Trolls infiltrate my daughter’s house parties.”
  27. “I’m a marine.”
  28. “I’ve read the bible.”
  29. “I don’t stalk Goose.”
  30. “I’m not dumb.”
  31. “I was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.”
  32. “I have a legitimate business.”
  33. “I pay the bills.”
  34. “I don’t spend as much time as trolls do on making YouTube videos.”
  35. “I don’t talk behind anyone’s back.”
  36. “I’ve kept every friend I’ve ever made.”
  37. “I didn’t have John Brand warp Moxie’s video to make her appear unattractive.”
  38. “I know Ghost personally.”
  39. “I paid Doc what I promised him in exchange ghostwriting my blog.”
  40. “I am Ghost’s kids Godmother.”
  41. “We own radio towers.”
  42. “There was a radio in my backyard planted by someone other than myself.”
  43. “I’m a soccer mom.”
  44. “I never lie.”
  45. “I have close ties with the Cuban Cartel.”
  46. “I was a member of the BWC.”
  47. “I’m a troll.”
  48. “No one hates me.”
  49. “This show isn’t important to me.”
  50. “Most of my twitter followers aren’t trolls.”
  51. “I took too much “Xantac 75″ that’s why I’m fat y’all!”
  52. “I’ve never had plastic surgery.”
  53. “My breasts are completely natural.”
  54. “Heather and I don’t look at all like horses.”
  55. “JohnBrand and I are just friends.”
  56. “Strope is my best friend.”
  57. “I’m a psychic/intuitive.”
  58. “I record EVP’s.”
  59. “I have never collagen injected into my lips.”
  60. “My children love me.”
  61. “I’ve graduated high school.”
  62. “My daughter Heather never said that I have ruined her life.”
  63. “Stephen doesn’t smoke pot.”
  64. “I have a beautiful, pure heart.”
  65. “I have never stripped down to my panties for JohnBrand.”
  66. “I did not send Bill Waggoner illegal drugs through the mail.”
  67. “I am thin.”
  68. “Victor is right here.”
  69. “I am a troll.”
  70. “I have a radio job offer from CBS Radio.”
  71. “I made Rich Giordano’s show what it’s become today.”
  72. “I used to be on terrestrial radio.”
  73. “My Uncle was on radio.”
  74. “I have a closet full of MacBooks.”
  75. I’ve never wished bad things on anyone.”
  76. “I’ve never paid anybody to troll someone.”
  77. “I talk to Ghost on my cell phone every day.”
  78. “I have helped over 1,000 people on my BTR show.”
  79. “I helped Goose get his show back.”
  80. “I know it takes 8 hours to write a blog, these mullets are spending 24/7.”
  81. “I’ve got money to count.”
  82. “I am always right.”
  83. “The people I hired to hunt and kill Goose aren’t really just embodied by One Angry Jew.”
  84. “I’m not a lesbian.”
  85. “Victor had Moxie followed; we had guys on a stakeout.”
  86. “One of my YouTube videos was on the city of Dallas’s front page.”
  87. “I did not smoke pot one of Vic’s clients sent us for Christmas last year.”
  88. “I am not bipolar.”
  89. “I am not suspicious or paranoid.”
  90. “Goose is stalking Heather IRL.”
  91. “I did not ruin my daughter’s relationship with her drug dealer boyfriend.”
  92. “I just saw one of those mullets outside my house.”
  93. “Heather is not fat.”
  94. “I love the Bronies.”
  95. “I had four engagement rings at one time.”
  96. “I have only slept with Victor.”
  97. “Everyone in Dallas wanted to marry me.”
  98. “You guys have never caught me in a lie.”
  99. “I’m world famous.”
  100. “I can read at a 7th grade level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment